Frequently Asked Questions…
The app crashes:
- Check that your device is running on the latest iOS version.
- Check you are using the latest version of the app by locating the app on the Apple App Store. If not, reinstall the app.
- If the app still crashes, please turn off your device and turn it back on: Hold the home button and the sleep / wake button of your device as long as the device goes off and afterwards the Apple icon appears again.
- Close all apps running in background before starting the app.
The sound doesn’t work:
Please check if your side switch is set to mute in the device settings and see whether it may be locked. If this is not the case, please try to double push the home button, do a left swipe in the appearing bottom bar on the screen, and check if the sound icon at the very left is showing muted and if so, tap it to un-mute. Please also check that Settings > General > Sounds that the buttons are set to “on”.
iPad users: The side switch is used either for sound or rotation lock. Please check the side switch settings on your device: Settings > General > Use Side Switch to
Please also check within the app if the sound if off under settings (Cog icon)
Uninstall or reinstall the app:
Tap and hold any app icon on the screen until the icons start to wiggle. Tap the X-sign in the top corner of the app you want to delete. By tapping the “X”, you’ll remove the app and all of its data from your device. Press home button to cancel or stop deleting apps.
Open the App Store on your device. Please make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID that was used for the original purchase. Tap on “purchased” from the bottom navigation bar, locate the app in your purchased list and tap the download button.
App was deleted, how do I get it back?:
- Open the App Store on your device. Please make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID that was used for the original purchase – you won’t be charged again
- Tap on Purchased from the bottom navigation bar
- Locate the app in your Purchased list
- Tap the download button
Will I have to pay again if I reinstall an app:
As long as you reinstalled from the same Apple ID that you used to purchase the app, you won’t be charged again. More information on downloading past purchases http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519
Redeem a Promo Code:
Please open the App Store and the Today Tab. In the top right corner, tap on your profile and then on “redeem code”.
If there are any other questions not answered above please contact us using the contact form in English or German. You can also use the following Email address: