Frequently Asked Questions…
DISPLAY – The app graphics or button locations are offset / other displays issues:
- Open ‘Settings’
- Go to ‘Display & Brightness’
- Scroll to the bottom and open ‘View/Display Zoom’
- Choose ‘STANDARD’ mode.
- Relaunch the app and it will display as expected.
DOWNLOADING – The app doesn’t download from the App Store:
- Check that your device has a strong WiFi connection, depending on the strength it may take a while to install.
- Check your device has enough storage to install the app. Settings – General – iPhone Storage.
- The apps are between 200-500mb, so your device should have at least this much space free. You can check on the app store the exact app size.
- The App Store may be temporarily down in your country, please wait, or contact Apple if you cannot download anything from the App Store.
CRASHING – The app crashes or won’t start:
- Check that your device is running on the latest iOS version.
- Check you are using the latest version of the app by locating the app on the Apple App Store. If not, reinstall the app.
- If the app still crashes, please turn off your device and turn it back on: Hold the home & sleep button or hold the volume & screen on/off button, now ‘slide to power off’.
- Now repeat this action to turn your device on again.
- Close all apps running in background before starting the app again.
- If you are still encountering problems please get in touch with the contact form below.
SOUND – The sound doesn’t work:
- Please check if the silent switch is on, located on the side of your device.
- Please check within the app if the sound is off under settings (Cog icon)
- If the sound is still not working, please delete the app, restart your device and install the app from the app store again.
- If you’re still having issues please contact us with the contact form below.
P.S. For Little Kitten – My Favorite Cat there was a sound bug related to iOS 13 fixed in version 3.6, please download the app again for the fix.
Uninstall or reinstall the app:
Tap and hold any app icon on the screen until the icons start to wiggle. Tap the X-sign in the top corner of the app you want to delete. By tapping the “X”, you’ll remove the app and all of its data from your device. Press the home button or ‘done’ to cancel or stop deleting apps.
Open the App Store on your device. Please make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID that was used for the original purchase. Next to the search dialog you can tap on your account info.
Purchases – My Purchases
Locate and reinstall the app.
Or simple search for the app by entering its name in the search dialogue.
App was deleted, how do I get it back?:
See above ‘Reinstalling’
Will I have to pay again if I reinstall an app:
As long as you reinstalled from the same Apple ID that you used to purchase the app, you won’t be charged again. More information on downloading past purchases http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519
Redeem a Promo Code:
Please open the App Store and the Today Tab. In the top right corner, tap on your profile and then on “redeem code”.
If there are any other questions not answered above please contact us using the contact form in English or German. You can also use the following Email address: